We recommend using the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer for viewing our website.
GoldenRuleMusic.com does utilize cookies. Cookies are small, plain text data records temporarily stored on your hard drive. Cookies cannot gather information on their own (i.e., they are NOT viruses, spyware, or programs). Cookies cannot collect personal information from your computer.
To search for a product we sell, use the Search field at the top of any page. This is a very versatile search feature.
- All Products or Product Number. This is the default search and, for most people, probably the most useful. Type in all or part of a product's name and hit Go!. All products with any of the words you type in will show up. The best matches will be at the top. Tip: Use only main words, leaving out articles, prepositions, etc. For example, use "Sing Christmas Story" instead of "Sing With Us The Christmas Story."
- Store/Category Search. Select a store (or category) from the pulldown menu. You now have two options.
- Hit Go! to go to that category's store page see a list of all products in that store.
- Enter all or part of a title into the search box and hit Go!. You'll go to that category's store page and see only those products that have those words in their title and are in that particular store.
If you search for a song title, the results will usually also list any collections that song appears in.
Alternately, type in one of our product numbers and hit Go! This is useful if you have a product number from a catalog and want to find more details quickly online.
Links to major pages are provided at the top and bottom of every page. If you can't find the link you want, go to the Site Map and check there.
We are proud to offer high-quality streaming excerpts of all the songs we write. Most computers and mobile devices should be able to play the excerpts without difficulty. If you have trouble, update to the latest version of your favorite browser, or try a different browser.
We also offer many free music files in MP3 format in the Downloads area. A quick Internet search will reveal several free Music Player Software programs that will let you play these songs. We suggest Apple iTunes.
In order to download certain printable PDF documents we offer, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free download.
Other PDF readers are available, but they may not work properly with certain PDFs on our site - especially those containing forms.
Shopping at GoldenRuleMusic.com is safe. We wouldn't have it any other way. We want you to feel completely secure when ordering online and have taken the following measures so you do.
GoldenRuleMusic.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure your full security on our web site. SSL prevents the personal information that you provide, including your credit card number, name, and address, from being intercepted and read by a third party as it is transmitted over the Internet. Our SSL software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order at GoldenRuleMusic.com is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the phone.
If, however, you still feel uncomfortable sending your credit card information to us over the Internet, you are welcome to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-437-0832 to complete your purchase.
Online orders are processed on business days only, Monday through Friday. If all items are in stock, your order will be shipped 2 business days after it is processed, and you can expect to receive it within 7-10 business days from then. (If you need faster shipping, please call us toll-free at 1-800-437-0832 for express shipping information.)
*These rates are for U.S. orders only. Canadian and other foreign orders: e-mail, call, fax, or write for exact Shipping & Handling charges. Click here to Contact Us. All payments must be in U.S. funds.
We offer several products in downloadable format. For questions and help with downloadable products, visit our Download Help page.
Non-US customers are invited to visit our sister site, MusicK8.com WorldWide, which offers hundreds of downloadable products for immediate electronic delivery with no shipping & handling charges!
How do I get one?
From time to time we offer special deals, often with "Coupon Codes." Be sure to follow us on social media for announcements of these specials. Also, watch for Coupon Codes printed on flyers we send or in Golden Rule Music catalogs.
Electronic gift certificates and printed gift cards from MusicK8.com can be redeemed on GoldenRuleMusic.com. For information on purchasing a gift certificate or gift card, visit MusicK8.com
How do I redeem a gift certificate or coupon?
- Online: Shop as normal at GoldenRuleMusic.com. When you are ready to check out, carefully enter your coupon or gift certificate code in the code redemption box on the Shopping Cart page and hit "Apply." Your discount should show as an entry in your shopping cart.
- Phone: Call 1-800-437-0832 and speak to one of our friendly Customer Service members. Let them know you have a gift certificate or coupon to redeem. Read off your code, and the amount will be deducted from your order total.
- Mail / Fax: Fill out your order form as normal. Note on your form that you will be redeeming a coupon or gift certificate, and carefully include the full code. When your order is processed, your discount will be subtracted from your order total.
Terms and Conditions for Gift Certificates and Coupons
- They must be redeemed by their listed expiration date.
- They are only redeemable on GoldenRuleMusic.com or MusicK8.com (including MusicK8.com Worldwide) or by phone, fax, or mail.
- They are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- They cannot be redeemed on orders previously placed.
- Coupons must be redeemed IN FULL within one order and are only valid on orders totaling more than the coupon total. Only one coupon is allowed per order.
- Gift Certificates can be used on orders of any size, and your remaining balance can be used later. Only one gift certificate is allowed per order.
- Plank Road Publishing is not responsible for lost, misdirected, or stolen gift certificates or coupons.
- Plank Road Publishing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
Return to Shopping Cart >>
To contact GoldenRuleMusic.com, please visit our Contact Us page.
If you would like to request permission to use Plank Road Publishing music for a special event, visit our Permissions page to fill out a Permissions Request Form.
We value what you think on the subject of this web site. Feel free to give your opinions, suggestions, and advice, or report problems, to our Web Department, using the form on the Contact Us page.